Microsoft Language Integrated Query (LINQ)
Live Instructor-Led Classroom Training
This 2-day workshop will walk developers through the process of learning Microsoft Language Integrated Query (LINQ). Participants will learn how to utilize Visual Studio 2008 to query data using LINQ in various types of applications. Participants will also learn where best to apply LINQ when designing applications and data access. We will use LINQ to query data stored as XML and data stored in a Microsoft SQL Server database.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for application developers who wish to use LINQ to provide a consistent means of querying data from various types of data sources. Application developers will benefit from the knowledge presented in this workshop as well as system architects who should be aware of technological choices when designing applications.
- Determine where best to integrate LINQ when designing and architecting an application.
- Query relational data and data stored as XML using LINQ.
- Construct LINQ queries.
- Understand lambda expressions.
- Learn about how LINQ and the ADO.NET Entity Framework can be used to provide a consistent and Object-Oriented programming model for data access.
- Create an object model based on an SQL Server database, and then query the database using LINQ to SQL.
- Modify data and use stored procedures with LINQ to SQL.
- Learn how to query XML and relational database data using LINQ, and how to integrate LINQ into a real world application to optimize data access.
A leader in live technical training since 1978
For many years New Instruction, LLC had been known as an innovative provider of training, consulting and software development services, and clients have often asked us to share our software quality methodologies with them. Those requests led to the development of our longest running workshop, "Testing and Quality Assurance Techniques", now in it's 11th edition.
Drop Us a Line
615 Valley Road
Montclair, NJ 07043