Effecting Organizational Change
Live Instructor-Led Classroom Training
Organizations change incrementally every day. To effect a positive organizational change, leaders must first decide where they want the organization to be, and then what is the best way to get it there.
In this 2-day workshop, leaders, key team members and other organization personnel will learn how to develop and implement their own organizational change plans. The process starts with a review of how organizations work, various leadership and organizational styles and the change process. Once the participants thoroughly understand these basics, we move in to the in depth work on analyzing organizational deficiencies, developing plans to correct those deficiencies and implementing and maintaining appropriate changes.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is interested in or will be participating in an organizational change can benefit from this class. Therefore, this course would be appropriate for executives, senior managers, supervisors, team leaders and any personnel in both profit and non-profit organizations.
- Explain the various organizational structures, and the pluses and minuses of each.
- Recognize how organizations veer off course.
- Understand the change process.
- Determine what changes are necessary in the organization.
- Develop optimal interventions for implementing change.
- Create and use an effective change management plan.
- Monitor the change process and correct as necessary.
- Maintain change once it has been introduced.
- Solve implementation issues with conflict resolution techniques.
- Effectively communicate about change.
A leader in live technical training since 1978
For many years New Instruction, LLC had been known as an innovative provider of training, consulting and software development services, and clients have often asked us to share our software quality methodologies with them. Those requests led to the development of our longest running workshop, "Testing and Quality Assurance Techniques", now in it's 11th edition.
Drop Us a Line
615 Valley Road
Montclair, NJ 07043