Business Application Development and Office SharePoint Server
Live Instructor-Led Classroom Training
This 3-day workshop is designed to give students the tools and knowledge to customize SharePoint sites without writing code by using SharePoint Designer 2007 and in-browser customizations. The workshop addresses aspects of design such as applying alternate page layouts, creating and styling new pages, modifying site navigation, external data integration, including business intelligence, and custom workflows to enhance business processes. Existing Web designers will also understand how to best leverage cascading style sheets (CSS) to achieve the desired look and feel throughout SharePoint sites.
Students will understand the extent of customizations available using in-browser tools. They will also learn the advantages of using SharePoint Designer 2007 to further enhance SharePoint site customization.
Who Should Attend
The primary audiences for this workshop are Web designers, administrators, and developers who use and work with Office SharePoint Server 2007, and want to learn how to customize SharePoint sites without writing code.
- Master pages.
- Achieving the desired look and feel throughout SharePoint sites.
- Learn how to use SharePoint Designer 2007 for administrative tasks such as backing up and restoring sites to alternate locations.
- Setting design level permissions for end users who work with SharePoint Designer 2007.
- Understand the in-browser customization capabilities made available to end users depending on the permission settings for those users.
- Understand the alternatives to working with Visual Studio.
- Learn which customizations are achievable using in-browser tools and SharePoint Designer 2007.
- Learn how to create custom solutions using SharePoint Designer 2007.
A leader in live technical training since 1978
For many years New Instruction, LLC had been known as an innovative provider of training, consulting and software development services, and clients have often asked us to share our software quality methodologies with them. Those requests led to the development of our longest running workshop, "Testing and Quality Assurance Techniques", now in it's 11th edition.
Drop Us a Line
615 Valley Road
Montclair, NJ 07043