Getting Started with C#
Live Instructor-Led Classroom Training
C# was created to be the programming language best suited for writing enterprise applications for .NET. This 5-day workshop will walk developers through the process of learning Microsoft C# 2008 and give them the knowledge and skills they need to develop C# applications for the Microsoft .NET Platform. Participants will learn how to utilize Visual Studio 2008, the .NET Framework, and the C# programming language to create robust, real world applications. Participants will learn to utilize all vital aspects of C# including Object-Oriented programming (OOP) concepts, recommended programming standards and conventions, working with data types and collections, and the basics of creating a simple Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) application.
Participants will complete hands on exercises in class that utilize simple applications to illustrate the power of C#.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for application developers who must master the concepts and functionality of C# 2008, Visual Studio 2008, and the .NET Framework.
- Become familiar with Visual Studio 2008.
- Understand the history of the .NET Framework and the evolution of Microsoft development technologies.
- Store data in memory using the correct data type.
- Create, name, and assign values to variables.
- Use common statements to implement flow control, looping, and exception handling.
- Learn to debug C# applications using Visual Studio 2008.
- Understand basic concepts and terminology of Object-Oriented programming.
- Create a simple Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) form.
A leader in live technical training since 1978
For many years New Instruction, LLC had been known as an innovative provider of training, consulting and software development services, and clients have often asked us to share our software quality methodologies with them. Those requests led to the development of our longest running workshop, "Testing and Quality Assurance Techniques", now in it's 11th edition.