Root Cause Analysis
Live Instructor-Led Classroom Training
Effective Methods of Problem Solving
In this 2-day training workshop attendees will learn how to apply a systematic process for problem solving and breakout thinking. We provide you with advanced skills in root cause analysis problem prevention and continuous improvement. This allows you to identify the characteristics and changes that have contributed to a particular problem — and to fix them. We enable attendees to combine analytical techniques with creative talents.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is extremely helpful for project leaders, project managers, business analysts, programmers, management professionals, systems analysts, quality assurance professionals, quality control professionals, and information specialists. This workshop will benefit anyone whose job involves problem solving.
- Overcome the limitations of the human mind to solve complex problems.
- Logically organize the elements of a problem to analyze each element separately, systematically, and sufficiently.
- Find the fixes for a given problem by using structured analysis techniques.
- Make effective decisions.
- Pinpoint root causes using facts — not guesswork or opinion.
- Avoid costly trial and error by testing solutions before implementation.
- Identify and target potential problems before they happen, and develop plans to prevent them.
- Develop a plan for implementing innovative solutions.
- Improve confidence in your own judgment.
- Ask the right questions to get the right answers.
- Develop a rational systematic approach for attacking problems.
- Guarantee the quality of a solution to a particular problem.
- Use probability to analyze the likeliness of accomplishing a certain goal.
- Develop alternative ideas.
- Solid decision-making made easy.
- Tools to help you release your talent by applying it to real-world problems.
- Develop the ability to use specific problem-solving tools appropriately in different situations.
- Learn how to build consensus in a group, and improve your persuasion and influence in the workplace.
A leader in live technical training since 1978
For many years New Instruction, LLC had been known as an innovative provider of training, consulting and software development services, and clients have often asked us to share our software quality methodologies with them. Those requests led to the development of our longest running workshop, "Testing and Quality Assurance Techniques", now in it's 11th edition.
Drop Us a Line
615 Valley Road
Montclair, NJ 07043